Choabang organic pot is a natural organic substance mostly made of
the peat moss for horticultural bed soil and natural fibers. It is molded
in vacuum with special materials for different kinds and small amount of nutrients featuring shape maintenance, water retentivity, polyploidgy, nutrient holding capacity, and ventilation for raising seeding. It is specially designed a breathing pot for in-soil biodegradation, healthy germination, uprooting, root penetration, rooting induction, ventilation, and water flow.
Once grown and developed seeding is transplanted with the pot, the pot will be shortly biodegraded and become an organic fertilizer. In addition, the pot is embedded with many functions and high technology to help rooting by improving soil and shortly biodegraded. Through the transplantation with the pot, it prevents transplantation damages for healthy raising seeding and provides laborsaving of farmers. The pot is grown and developed into a block so that it can be implemented with a machine.
- It can be implemented with the pot for convenience.
- Prevention of withering, diseases, and transplantation damages after the transplantation.
- Stable acidity (P,H) and electric conductivity (E.C).
- Even raising seeding without over growth.
- Good nutrient holding capacity, moisturizing ability, drainage, and ventilation.
- Light weight and dried at over 200℃.
- Customizations of shape and size, and wide applicability.
- Prevention of high density by giving space between pots as leaves overlap in the growth and development process.
- Breathing pot for aging prevention and health of seeding.
- Molded to facilitate transplantation with machines.
The Choabang pot, which is quickly biodegraded and molded in vacuum with natural organic substances, can maintain its shape for a long time if it is grown and developed on a seed bed or nursery, even though it depends on growing conditions. However, once it is transplanted, it is penetrated by roots and shortly biodegraded.
The Choabang organic pot is biodegradable by microorganisms in soil because it contains organic substances and small amount of nutrients. In wet soil, the biodegradation of pot is accelerated and roots of a crop penetrate pot wall for rooting. In-soil biodegradation speed of the organic pot depends on soil conditions and humidity.
The pot is designed to allow natural drainage through its side and bottom walls, and the bottom wall promotes capillarity to facilitate bottom watering.
Without any drainage hole, the pot can maintain appropriate level of water through natural lateral and bottom drainage while preventing bacteria from intruding and leaching for improved nutrient holding capacity.
It is complementary with the bed soil and integration of (major) material helps water retentivity, drainage, and ventilation.
Dedicate Choabang and plug trays are used by standard for bed soil charging, seeding, transplantation, acclimatization, and packing and shipment of seeding and facilitating mechanical agriculture with machine transplantation.
|Type||HOLE||Pot Specifications (mm)||Applicable Crop||Remarks|
|42||42||52||For growth and development for (10-20 days) Chinese cabbage, Tobacco, etc.|
For special crops including trees, flowers, medicinal herbs, etc.For Long-term Raising
|62||62||62||(For growth and development for 25-30 days) Cucumber, oriental melon, melon, etc.||Connecting|
|82||82||68||(For growth and development for 45-60 days) Tomato, chili, etc.||Connecting|
|82||82||75||(For growth and development for 45-60 days) Tomato, chili, etc.||Independent|
|Circular & Square||Others||-||-||-||Applicable to other kinds of crops|
* Pot shapes and specifications are customizable (Please contact us).
* The aforementioned pots are compatible with the plug tray.
* We also manufacture Choabang mat type bed soil for rice
Fruits & Vegetables – Chili, water melon, cucumber, pumpkin, tomato, oriental melon, melon, bell pepper, Chinese cabbage, cabbage, lettuce, salary, spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, corn, etc.
Flowers – Chrysanthemum, carnation, rose, royal azalea, etc.; and special raising seeding management is required for cut flowers, cuttage, bulbs and tubers, etc.
Others – Special crops including the tobacco, medicinal herbs, special trees for forest, etc.
Level a seedbed, make furrows for draining, and place the tray on a vinyl sheet to prevent direct contact with the earth.
Nurseries for a paddy field can be used, where place a vinyl sheet inside the tray for water management.
(The reason to prevent direct contact with the earth is to prevent bacteria from muddy water and root-cutoff during a transplantation.)
With the pot placed on a tray or seedbed, fill it with the bed soil and seed it.
A used punched tray can be used for transportation and water level treatment for raising seeding.
To prevent escaping of bed soil (hilling) and seeds, take time for watering before and after seeding so that the bed soil and pot absorb water slowly.
From the 2nd watering, the bed soil and pot absorb water at the same time to control water.
Supply nutritional supplements at 4- to 5-day intervals after cotyledons separate according to conventional practices.
Transport trays and transplant pots one by one (they will easily separate because of humidification and water).
Imported similar pots need to be broken at the bottom to facilitate root penetration during transplantation but the Choabang organic pot can be transplanted as it is.
After the transplantation, cover it with the soil while preventing gap inside.
When transplanting cucurbit vegetables (cucumbers, melons, oriental melons, and water melons) in a facility, protrude them by 1cm from the ground so that they are not fully covered to prevent damping-off, and supply enough water for the first week of rooting so that the bed soil is not dried in the pot.
Bury chili and tobacco, which are transplanted on the bare ground, deep slightly with the earth to prevent water evaporation and pay attention to watering but do not bury them too deep (including the stem) to prevent interruption of rooting.
- Understand number of raising seeding days and features of crops before seeding them.
- Use different pot sizes and seeding methods according to seeding periods.
- Raising seeding management is different from the raising seeding to transplantation, pay attention to watering and rhizosphere heating
depending of characteristics of kinds of crops.
- Use facilities to control temperature, damages by diseases and pest, wind, and water of nursery box always regardless of seasons.
- Use small- and large-diameter pots respectively in the high- and low-temperature periods.
- Keep raising seeding short because plant vigor may be reduced.
- Insertion of female flower is instable because of temperature differences between the day and night, and prevent spavin.
- It is desirable to water in the morning instead of afternoon despite of withering.
- Excessive ventilation to prevent high-temperature damage after transplantation may cause the urge phenomenon. So, keep certain humidity of pot to prevent water evaporation due to strong sunlight and spray enough withering prevention agent before 1 day of transportation.
- Like the high-temperature period, pay attention to the ground temperature and select pots carefully.
- In a low temperature under weak sunlight, prepare rhizosphere heating facilities. And select seeding boxes under good sunlight.
- The size of pot is also important in the low-temperature period and it has the following effects on the low-temperature-period raising seeding.
- In the low-temperature period, rooting and early quantity are influenced a lot.
- In the low-temperature period, larger pot and arrangement in consideration of short sunshine and ventilation facilitate prevention of diseases and succulent growth.
- In consideration of management of nursery box environment and extensive bed environment, select number of raising seeding days and avoid hasty transplantation.
- Gas damage due to hasty transplantation with a low of basal application for long-term culture
- Mismatches of ground and water temperatures due to lack of knowledge of number of raising seeding days and unreckoned transplantation period
- High temperature and humidity, and breathing and gas damages from insufficient ventilation due to excessive focus on heat insulation after transplantation
- Root-cut damage due to insufficient labor and thus hasty transplantation
- Use not-that-cold underground water instead of stagnant water.
- Keep enough rooting.
- Make sure that the temperature of bed is 16-20℃ (Control ground
temperature before 3 days of transplantation).
- In the low-temperature period, afternoon watering decreases ground
temperature so supply enough water to the bed soil before
- Complete transplantation in the clear morning.
- Prevent splash of earth and water during pot raising seeding.
- The short-term biodegradable pot, which is made of natural organic materials, keeps shape for 10-12 weeks if it stays on a nursery even through it depends on growth and development conditions. That is, if it is transplanted after a long term in the ground raising seeding period, it will be shortly biodegraded so it is good for long-term raising seeding.
- Water is drained through the bottom of pot while the bed soil and pot absorb the water quickly, and it is designed to naturally absorb water from the bottom to keep appropriate level of water.
- The breathing pot offers good ventilation, excellent root breathability, and outstanding rhizosphere growth and development.
- Once it is transplanted, it is shortly biodegraded in the soil so that the soil can beimproved with the contained organic materials.