Made of eco-friendly materials Choabang’s Mat-type
We have not only saved labor and secured safety in growing of seedling with machine transplanting box by forming bed soil for irrigated rice into mat of tray size but have broken a new ground in eco-friendly farming by using the peat moss for gardening and natural pulp fiber as the main materials.
1. It has greatly reduced the labor burden of farmers and with its light and easy-to-handle characteristics, it has realized comfortable and easy seeding for user farmers with an integrated automatic seeding machine too.
2. It can be used not only in house growing of young seedling but also for middle-aged seedling of rice paddy seed bed.
3. Peat moss, the main raw material, is currently used as a soil improvement additive, and Choabang mat-type bed soil, when used, brings soil improvement effect too.
4. It is dried and sterilized at 200 ° C while being processed.
5. It enables robust and uniform seedling growth with superior seedling ratio.
6. Product with fertilizer production business registration number Jeonbuk Gimje 035-ga -11013
1. Simply use a mat-type bed soil when putting bed soil in a seedling box. (Possible to use both young seedling and middle-aged seedling)
2. It is light and easy to work with. Put in a tray, it is to be sown on the day of sowing or the day before. (Place the mat with its rough side exposed on top.)
3. Water enough (approx. 1 liter) until it closely contacts the bottom. The irrigation device of the integrated automatic seeding machine can be used as it is, however it is important to adjust it so that the seedling box can be watered enough to be fully drenched .
4. It is the same as the general practice to sow rice seeds on it after sufficient watering.
5. Molding with heavyweight granular bed soil is best, and using semi-lightweight bed soil is also acceptable. However, it is very important to provide a sense of weight by enough molding with larger mat thickness (6 ~ 7mm) compared with the common practice.
6. It is also the same as the general practice to not water after molding.
7. It is also the same as the general practice to heap boxes for simple budding.
8. The simple nursery and growing method of seedling there is the same as the general practice.
9. Do not leave the mat on the rice paddy ridge lest the seedlings should dry before planting.
▲ Box heaping
▲ Root development
▲ Transplanted seedlings
▲ Transplanting work
Patents registered in Japan and China as well as in Korea
1. It is a product made mainly of eco-friendly materials.
2. Very light to be easy to handle and transport.
3. Excellent in germinating and taking roots, resulting in a sound root mat.
4. The essential nutrients are evenly contained, making it possible to culture sound seedlings.
5. Vacuum molding has materialized excellent breathability, moisturizing ability and nutrient holding capacity.
6. Prevent environmental destruction of digging in the ground by using this product.
|Category||Description||Analysis unit||Scope of warranty|
|Main constituents||Peat moss, coco peat, natural pulp fiber||-||99.875%|
|Other constituents contained||Compound fertilizer, pH regulator, moisturizer, trace elements, etc.||-||0.125%|
|Shape||Width * Length * Thickness||mm||(270±2)|
|Weight||Based on 50 mats (with box included)||kg||7.0±0.5|
|Chemical property||pH(1:10, w/w)||-||4.5~5.8|
|EC(1:10, w/w)||dS/m||2.0 or less|
|Ammonium nitrogen||mg/kg||1000 or less|
|Harmful constituents||Arsenic, cadmium, mercury, lead, chromium, copper||mg/kg||Below reference value|
|Effective period||3 years|